How you can help
We are a small group of residence who are against the building of the Braintree Brook Green Development. In order to fight this we need your help. We can only influence the Planning Officers decisions if enough people show that they do not want the development, for whatever reason.
To help you can:
- Spread the word about this website and our social media presence on Facebook and Twitter.
- Make an objection! It is not too late. All comments will be considered by Braintree District Council up until the decision date.
- Come along to our public meetings where you’ll find out what we’ve been doing and can have your say.
- Donate. Any amount! We plan to use any funds to raise awareness and pay for professional advice or legel representation should this be required. Any money left over will be donate to the Friends of the Flitch Way.
- Volunteer! We have many events planned that we will require assistance with. Even if you could spare just a few hours to do something such as leaflet dropping in the local area we can put you on our contact list. Just get in touch via our contact form or Facebook.
- Take part in our events (keep an eye on this page), bring along your friends, family and neighbours!
- Contact us if you have any suggestions, need information or help writing to the council or simply have a suggestion for us.